Rev. Prof. Liam Tracey
- — Method in the study of Liturgical actions
- — Liturgy in Early Christian Ireland
- — The role of liturgy in the Jewish Christian Encounter
Several articles in Edward Kessler and Neil Wenborn, eds., A Dictionary of Jewish-Christian Relations, (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005).
An ordained presbyter of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary (OSM). Undergraduate studies in Dublin and Rome. Postgraduate studies at the Pontifical Liturgical Institute, Sant’ Anselmo, Rome. After working in a parish for a number of years after ordination, I returned to Rome and graduate studies in liturgy, culminating in a Doctorate. I have taught and lectured in many parts of Ireland and Australia, Ghana, Italy, UK, and the USA. Appointed Director of Post-Graduate Studies at the Pontifical University at Maynooth in 2009 and again in 2012. Review Editor of the Irish Theological Quarterly.
Links and Other Interest
- Irish Theological Quarterly (ITQ)
- National Centre for Liturgy http://www.liturgy-ireland.ie
We're always fundraising to improve Saint Patrick’s College so why not donate and help make us better!